- Chicken- 500 gm
- Canola/ Vegetable oil- 2 tbs
- Onion- 5-6
- Tomatoes -2-3
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbs
- Sk’s Curry Masala- 2 tbs
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves- garnish
- SK’S Garam Masala- 1/2 tsp
- 3 green Chillies (optional- if you like it spicy)
- Take some oil in a wok and heat the oil.
- Add ginger garlic paste, let them turn brow, don’t burn it.
- Add the green chillies.
- Cut onions into small slices and add the onions to hot oil
- Stir the onions till they turn brown
- When you see they are turning brown add chicken pieces
- Stir the chicken pieces , turn into a slow flame and cover it
- After 10 mins add the garam masala, curry powder, salt, stir it and again keep it covered for 10 mins,
- After 10 mins open the lid and stir it,
- Add small pieces of tomatoes.
- Stir the tomatoes with the chicken and cover it.
- After 15 mins, check if the tomatoes are feeling mushy and if yes stir it again and keep the lid covered again for 5 mins.
- Add one glass of water to create the gravy and let the chicken boil in that water.
- Once boiled put back into slow flame and let it boil with chicken till it you feel the gravy is thick enough.
- Also check by putting fork inside chicken if its cooked or not.
- Garnish with Coriander/ cilantro leaves
- Restaurant style of chicken curry: Take the chicken curry in a pan add cream and mix it and sprinkle some coriander leaves on top.
- Always check the salt before serving, salt is the most important ingredient in Indian food.