How Our Indian Meal Delivery Service Works
1. A dry curry will be accompanied with a wet curry (dal) 2 rotis and 1 cup (8oz) of rice or 4 chapatis
2. If the meal contains only rice (like veg biryani or chicken biryani) we will provide 3 cups of the rice dish.
3. If the meal contains only a wet curry (like palak paneer) it will be accompanied with 3 rotis and 1 cup (8oz) of rice or 4 chapatis
4. On clients request, we can provide 2 cups of rice instead of the roti and rice combination.
1. For people taking 5 meals per week the price for vegetarian meals is $8/meal.
2. For people taking less than 5 meals in a week the price for vegetarian meals is $9/meal
3. For people picking up $7.5 per meal and no delivery charges.
Meal Delivery charge
1. We deliver our Tiffin-style Indian meals to areas in Halifax and Bedford, including downtown Halifax, Spryfield, Clayton Park, Fairview, Bayer’s Lake and the Larry Uteck area.
2. We will be charging a fixed delivery charge of $3 per week per household for students, and $5 for non students.
3. If more than one person is taking meals in the same household then only $3 will be charged for the whole household.
4. We will be happy to remove delivery charges if we get 2 references from you.
1. A one-time refundable deposit of $20 is required to start/continue meal delivery service. If you have already paid the $20 you do not have to pay it again but if you haven’t you would need to pay that to continue the service after these updates come into effect.
2. A two week paid cancellation notice is required to get the initial deposit of $20 back. Fill up the form below and get in touch with us for more details.
Welcome back Students! Worried about the challenges you are going to face with Food- Not to worry we provide homemade Indian food.
Our Delivery Area